WPTA BOOKING T&Cs (including Cancellation Policy)
Please read carefully through our T&Cs below. WPTA is managed by Live Love Sport Ltd and a full range of the company T&Cs and policies can be found by visiting www.livelovesport.com
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Live Love Sport Ltd is a provider of sports coaching at chosen venues around SW London. In signing up to a Live Love Sport coaching course, parents are accepting of the quality and professionalism associated with the coaching programme, content of classes and delivery of the programme as designed by Steve Cockell (owner & director of Live Love Sport) or other 3rd party operators used in the delivery of a specific coaching programme under the Live Love Sport banner.
- The classes operated by Live Love Sport are largely outdoor classes and as such may be affected by adverse weather that prevents a suitable environment for any coaching to be held. In such cases, classes will be cancelled and replacement classes will be put in place (please see timetables for full term dates). Live Love Sport reserves the right to cancel classes at short notice due to the weather but will make every effort to properly communicate with parents about potential cancellations.
- Classes for all Live Love Sport coaching courses will be delivered in low ratios with a maximum of 1:8 players per coach (tennis) and 1:12 (football). Performance classes and higher development classes have a maximum ratio of 1:4 or 1:6 players per coach.
- No refunds will be issued due to adverse weather conditions, illness or injury, however, in exceptional circumstances decisions to offer refunds are made totally at the discretion of Live Love Sport and on a individual case by case basis
- In relation to a term of lessons, players can leave the Live Love Sport programme part way through term but no refund will be provided unless a suitable replacement can be found.
- The fee for the term or holiday camp is payable in advance and this all-inclusive fee covers all charges.
- Live Love Sport runs an invite only policy for all of its current tennis programme operations. Bearing this in mind, players accepting these invites do so with the intention of participating under the Live Love Sport code of play. These are: a respect for fellow players and coaches; a desire to improve and work hard in each session; an awareness of their surroundings and other users of their chosen facility.
- Further to point 8, Live Love Sport reserves the right to ask players to leave the programme or holiday camp due to consistent failures to uphold the code of play. In such circumstances, parents will not receive any refunds for payments made against classes and players will not be allowed to participate in any future Live Love Sport coaching activities.
In the event of poor weather conditions or extreme heat, a coached tennis session may be cancelled. The decision on whether to cancel a session for health and safety reasons will be taken by the Coach responsible for that session. Some sessions will go ahead in bad weather so please wait for contact from one of our coaching team for any decision to cancel a class. Players not turning up based on their own decision not to play will waive their rights to a refund or credit.
Classes that run in poor weather or are adversely affected by the weather may result in players being asked to attend a make up class. Our policy is that any class playing for less than 20 minutes will automatically receive a make up credit to replace the lost time on court.
During any holiday camps that are run by Live Love Sport, weather may also affect the amount of time players are able to play their chosen sport. Our policy for camps is that any class playing for less than half the allocated time for camp will automatically receive a credit against another camp in the future or a similar type.
Please note, that Live Love Sport does not issue refunds for any classes affected by adverse weather, we only issue credits against future classes.
Weather Safety Code
Live Love Sport Ltd recognises the importance of protection against the potential harmful effects of the sun as well as the rain! While this is relevant to all players, it is particularly important for our junior members.
We recommend following these guidelines for hot weather which is enforced by our onsite coaching team.
- We recommend the use of SPF30-50+ sunscreen
- All children should bring water bottles and should be encouraged to drink regularly
- Look out for signs of heat exhaustion - fatigue, dizziness, headache, nausea or hot, red and dry skin
- All players should wear hats or caps to play in hot weather
Customer Cancellation Policy
- Please allow 24 hours for all cancellations. Shorter notice time will incur the full charge for lessons.
- We will not be able to offer refunds due to absences unless with a written doctors note explaining a specific, re-occurring illness or injury.
For 6 week courses: The full course fee is payable in advance. Cancellation fees are not payable once the course has started unless due to medical reasons.
Cancellations due to coach illness or absence will be dealt with via a make up sessions but we reserve the right to combine classes in these circumstances.